Sales Operations Manager
About the Role
As a Sales Operations Manager at Wooqer, you will be a key driver in optimizing our sales processes, streamlining workflows, and supporting the sales team to achieve exceptional results. Your strategic mindset and data-driven approach will be essential in identifying new opportunities, maximizing revenue potential, and enhancing overall sales performance. The right person for this role is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple initiatives with minimal supervision to empower our Sales GTM through processes, insights and tools. If you're passionate about sales operations and looking to make a dent, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Performance Metrics: Track and analyze the number of touch points and conversion rates within our sales funnel, providing insights for continual improvement.
- Measuring Success: Develop and implement strategies to measure the success of account executives, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Lead Conversion: Monitor and evaluate leads generated across channels. Analyze their conversion rates and identify areas for enhancement.
- Sales Collateral Ownership: Manage sales collateral by industry and geography segment and support account executives’ efforts in closures while ensuring consistent branding and messaging. Develop a strong documentation culture for sales processes and playbooks.
- End-to-End Sales Process: Define and own the end-to-end sales process, including the use of sales collateral, CRM platforms like HubSpot, sales technology stack and other relevant trackers.
- Sales Process Optimization: Ensure adherence to sales processes and continuously seek opportunities for automation and optimisation, with a focus on scalability.
- Sales Commission Management: Handle sales commission payouts, planning, and forecasting to incentivize performance.
- Go-to-Market Strategies: Collaborate with marketing to develop "go-to-market" models and campaigns.
What you’ll need
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in sales operations and strategy in fast-growth B2B Saas company (mandatory)
- Experience supporting a global B2B sales team (preferred)
- Experience with sales tools like Hubspot
- Strong analytical and visualization skills
- Strong data modeling skills using spreadsheets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills