About the Role
As a Cloud DevOps engineer you will be responsible for the development and operational details of Wooqer’s cloud computing infrastructure. You will work with developers to ensure that applications are deployed and operated in a cloud environment.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for the smooth operation of our IT infrastructure on AWS Cloud, at optimal cost.
- You will deploy the code on different tracks and manage them.
- You will ensure that all tracks (QA/Staging/Production) are running smoothly.
- You will be responsible for implementing various development, testing and automation tools.
- You will troubleshoot problems and identify the root cause so that such problems, once identified, would never occur again in the future.
- You will implement necessary monitoring tools on all applications and services and will receive and act on those notifications.
What you’ll need
- BE/B Tech in computer science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience of performing mentioned responsibilities for at least 2 years at a single place.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a Devops role
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Amazon RDS, Redshift, Aurora etc.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and AWS cloud service.
- Prior knowledge to install Apache, JBOSS, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, etc in Linux environment and tune them to scale.
- Prior knowledge of AWS, VM, Auto Scaling, Spot Instance, RDS, Aurura DB , Cloud Watch and other alerts and monitoring tools.
- Prior experience in setting up CI-CD pipelines using Jenkins or equivalent.
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Dockers etc and sound concepts to achieve tending towards zero downtime.