Customer Success Senior Manager
About the Role
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, you'll work closely with enterprise clients, leveraging your exceptional relationship building skills and industry expertise to build strong relationships, ensure retention and enable revenue growth. Your job will involve handling high-level reviews with customers, providing advisory services, and identifying opportunities to cross-sell and upsell Wooqer within your target accounts. You will ensure that our clients receive timely, accurate information, enabling them to make strategic digitisation decisions to foster their business growth on Wooqer.
What you will do
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with key decision makers, acting as their trusted advisor across their lifecycle on Wooqer, from onboarding to becoming long-term advocates of our product.
- Engage customers proactively, understand their goals and challenges, and develop tailored plans for their success & growth on Wooqer.
- Take excellent care of our clients by providing dedicated resources and strategic recommendations leveraging data and analytics.
- Drive adoption, expansion and retention of Wooqer WorkApps among your portfolio of customers.
- Gather customer feedback and insights, and advocate internally for product enhancements.
- Develop a robust customer advocacy program through customer engagement as references, testimonial collection, and case study facilitation.
- Automate and improve the overall efficiency of the customer success function and its people, through insights, data, analyses and mentorship
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS company
- The willingness to work from our office in Bellandur, Bangalore, 5 days a week
- The Ability to stay happy and drive positive, meaningful interactions with customers
- Good understanding of CRM tools like Hubspot
- A minimum graduation degree with stellar grades
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- The ability and willingness to build and lead a high performing team of customer success managers