About the Role
We’re looking for a highly accomplished, high-energy account executives who can recognise opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, recommend Wooqer products that maximize value for them and close deals. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
What you will do
- Own the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing and launching new customers.
- Manage outbound and inbound leads. Achieve your sales quota.
- Provide support for clients by learning and addressing their requirements and mapping it to Wooqer's unique value proposition.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to build trust and confidence in the product and organization.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends. Maintain and track CRM at all times.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to create a better customer experience.
- Handle complaints and negotiations and work deals towards closures.
- Win deals and ensure smooth onboarding.
What you’ll need
- BE with MBA preferably with 3 years of B2B product sales experience and good understanding of B2B sales process in a startup environment.
- Track record of consistently hitting your targets.
- Experience of selling to C-level executives and finance teams.
- Strong time management & Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Track record of generating your own pipeline.
- Understanding of how technology products are built.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office Google Suite apps and CRM.
- Software Comprehensive and current knowledge of company.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple account.